Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Everything you need to know about Tekken 8

 


Hello guys!

This is your (unknown blogger) today we're gonna talk about tekken 8 about release date on which platform or does this installment of bandai namco could really be successful ok let's start.

Release date:

As per reports Tekken 8 is gonna on 24th January 2024 and I personally waiting for this game to release and I am gonna play this installment of Bandai Namco as many people's are waiting for this game cause it's been 8 to 9 years of tekken 7 release so this gonna be thunder.

Platforms:

This installment will gonna release on PlayStation 5,Xbox series X and PC I wish this gonna be release on ps4 too but this game gonna be amazing with stunning graphics and on 4k or 8k so ps4 couldn't handle it so this is fair.

New Installment of Bandai Namco:

This new installment is expected to be successful because of craze in tekken franchise people's want to try it anyway and I am sure gonna love it so it will be huge success of Bandai Namco.

Story:

As you know the story will continue from mashima saga from where heihachi was thrown into lava by his son kazuya and now I think Jin Kazama will bring down Kazuya Mashima and I am also waiting for Get ready for the next Battle.

Characters:

There will be more characters than Tekken7 confirmed by Bandai Namco including some old like master raven and we're gonna see large lobby of characters in Tekken 8.

Conclusion:

Of course everyone is waiting for Tekken 8 I too this installment will be great because Bandai Namco never disappoints us in Tekken Franchise as we all know we're expecting better this time as for today follow me my blogs for daily updates.

Post a Comment

0 Comments